Center for Continuing and Professional Studies (CCPS)
FIT's CCPS offers credit and non-credit courses in fashion, business, design, computer technology, and marketing, as well as a range of certificate programs to help you enter and advance in the fashion and related industries. With short seminars, multi-session courses, and flexible schedules, you can learn at a time and pace you can manage and afford.
Creative Technology & Design (CT&D)
The CT&D program area was founded with a mission to elevate students’ understanding of advanced design concepts as well as their command of cutting-edge technology, CT&D at FIT provides a flexible curriculum and an empowering transdisciplinary learning environment. Our pedagogical goal is to nurture the next generation of creative technologists who will design digital products, platforms, and creative solutions that improve people’s lives.
CT&D Advisory Board
- C.J. Yeh, Program Director, Founder / Creative Director, Cynda Media Lab
- Christie Shin, Program Coordinator, Partner / Design Director, Cynda Media Lab
- Paul Kim, Vice President of Strategy, North America HQ at Samsung Electronics
- Allison Ceraso, President, Chief Experience Officer, Havas Life New York
- Marcin Ramocki, Chairman, MFA in Media Arts, New Jersey City University
- Akiko Rokube, Experience Design Director, R/GA
- Jennifer Bruno, Product Manager, Condé Nast
- Yusuke Sawairi, Senior Digital Designer, Firefly Design + Communications Inc.
- Ben Morejon, Associate Creative Director, 360i (alumni representative)
- Emily Frost, Art Director, FCB Health (alumni representative)